Pimples-frequently n mark

I have pimples from past 7 to 8 months it frequently comes and leave a mark behind.and redish nature looks ugly on my fair skin pls suggest something tat avoid pimples and their reddishness and they shld not leave a mark after vanishing pls.I've tried many things but it made them more worst.so suggest a suitable soln

Harisha N L

Treatment of acne vulgaris should be directed toward the known pathogenic factors, including follicular hyperproliferation, excess sebum, P acnes, and inflammation. The most appropriate treatment is based on the grade and severity of the acne...Diet therapy, such as a low-glycemic diet and avoidance of “junk foods,” has been suggested as a non pharmacologic measure to manage acne vulgaris...Scars can involve textural change in the superficial and deep dermis, and can also be associated with erythema, and less often pigmentary change. In general, treatment of acne scarring is a multistep procedure. First,examination of is necessary to classify the subtypes of scarring that are present. Then, the patient´s primary concerns are elicited, and the patient is offered a menu of procedures that may address the various components of the scarring process...it can be removed by using chemical and mechanical peeling and also by laser treatment...consult good dermatologist they will examine and explain in detail Regards