Pimples caused due to high gastric
I am having some gastric problems from the last 15 days ... And it has caused some pimples on my face ... What should i do to cure these pimples.

There is no relation to gastric problems. The treatment of acne differs according to the grade of involvement. Some people have more oilyness on the face which results in breakouts. After completing treatment for controlling the active breakouts, tablets can be stopped and creams need to be continued to prevent recurrence. Diet and lifestyle modifications are also important. Please don't do any self treatment such as over the counter Steroid creams. Don't burst the pimples with your fingers as it can result in ugly scars. The marks and pores left behind after the pimples heal can also be treated. Please call me or send your photos through online consult option for detailed prescription and diet advice.,,

Gastric dumping syndrome causes