Dandruff cause pimples
I have a dandruff problem which cause pimples on my scalp, It stays whole year, and my scalp and dandruff are oily. Please give me solutions for that.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Wash your head with a ketoconazole shampoo and pat your head dry. Also get it checked out by a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management.  He will be able to help you further. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Hi.... Wash problem areas with a gentle cleanser. Twice a day, use your hands to wash your face with a mild soap and warm water. If you tend to develop acne around your hairline, shampoo your hair every day. Avoid certain products, such as facial scrubs, astringents and masks, because they tend to irritate skin, which can worsen acne. Excessive washing and scrubbing also can irritate skin

Pimple on eyebrow causing swelling