Pimples and scars on face

My face is completely covered with pimples and scars please suggest me something so that I can get rid of these pimplesbefore that I want to tell you my medical history in 2014 I was diagnosed with TB then later on the TB was spreaded to my abdomen and I had the perforated peritonitis due to which have to undergo an operation and I successfully completed the TB course then then recently I got gallstones in my gallbladder and now I am experiencing pimples on my face and also I'm taking medicines for gallbladder stones so please suggest me something to get rid of these pimples

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimples and scars on face

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi Treatment of acne vulgaris should be directed toward the known pathogenic factors, including follicular hyperproliferation, excess sebum, P acnes, and inflammation. The most appropriate treatment is based on the grade and severity of the acne. The following medications are used in the treatment of propionibacterium acne vulgaris: Retinoid-like agents Antibiotics Selective aldosterone antagonist Acne products When a topical or systemic antibiotic is used, it should be used in conjunction with benzoyl peroxide or topical retinoid to reduce the emergence of resistance Diet therapy, such as a low-glycemic diet and avoidance of “junk foods,” has been suggested as a nonpharmacologic measure to manage acne vulgaris Procedural treatments for acne vulgaris include the following Manual extraction of comedones Intralesional steroid injections Superficial peels that use glycolic or salicylic acid consult dermatologist they will do the needful.