Pimples and oily face

I get lots of pimples and rashes on my face during summer. I have an iily face. I want my face to look fresh all the time. What should i do?

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimples and oily face

Hi. Greetings. The following would help you : 1. Daily use of sunscreen in day time of SPF 30 applied half hour before sun exposure 2. Daily bed time use of retinoid cream to reduce acne and oiliness. 3. Peeling agents and skin lightening agents prescribed by dermatologist for reducing tan and improving your natural skin colour and reducing spots. 4. Evaluation by dermatologist for for chemical Peel and micro derm abrasion - this will indeed help. 5. Kindly read my blog on daily skin care on Practo health feed. 6. Daily fitness work out and loads of fruits and veggies will help loads in improving your skin. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal, excel care hospital, Bangalore.