Pimples and marks
I have pimples and marks on my face .Doctor has suggested me to apply moisturiser and Photostable sunscreen, but face will become oily after application of moisturiser and sunscreen .So can I apply powder after applying moisturiser and sunscrern so my face doesn't look oily?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. If your skin becomes oily then it's best you avoid using the moisturiser. Just the sunscreen would be enough. Since photo stable Sunscreen is non greasy, you'll not feel oily if you just apply the sunscreen. Do not use powder on face... Firstly it will get deposited over the moisturiser layer, secondly it can block your pores. You can use the moisturiser at bed time and wash it in the morning. Hope this helps.