Pimples and marks

I have many pimples on my face, what should i use to make it go it is from past 1 year i am using alovera, clean and clear face wash, lacto calamine lotion-alovera suggest me anything

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimples and marks

Dr. Rajdeep Bangalore | Dermatologist
You could go for procedures like chemical peel or IPL rejuvenation. These will decrease your marks in 2 to 4 months. Chemical peel is done once in 3 to 4 weeks. You will notice improvement after the 2nd or 3rd session as we start with very mild peels to prevent damage to your skin and slowly increase the concentration of the peel. IPL is similar to a LASER. It reduces the skin tone and marks. It also decreases active pimples. It can be done once in 2 weeks and works faster than peels. IPL however is better for fair skinned individuals. If you are not willing to undergo procedures then there are creams available to decrease the marks but they take longer time. Please visit me or any dermatologist who does these procedures for more details. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore