Pimples and marks after i

My face has started developing pimples. They are developing in cluster on my cheeks and some 2-3 on my forehead. When i don't burst it, it develops on the same place and when i burst it, dark marks are left behind by it. Pimples is also of different type i guess bcoz it is somewhat big in size and coloured white on top. When i burst it some white coloured thing comes out and then blood and then gel like colourless particle

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimples and marks after i

Hi. Greetings. Please note : Acne is a common problem at your age. Milk - excessive consumption can worsen acne. Reduce intake of chocolates and junk food too. Use a topical retinoid cream daily night. You may need a short course of antibiotics. Discuss other suitable forms of treatment with your dermatologist. Pimples may often leave spots especially of not treated or if we burst pimples or pick them. You'll need skin lightening creams for a specified duration to reduce the marks , and this could also be dealt with chemical peeling. Also you must use a sunscreen to prevent darkening of the spots. For scars, creams may not work n you may need procedures like microneedling, microneedling rf, fractional lasers, prp or subscision or a combination of these. Send in your pictures if you need further assistance. Or see a dermatologist near you and discuss the same with him. Hope this helps. Warm regards.