Pimples and large pores
I have a very oily skin so my skin is easily prone to pimples and after the pimples go the scares remain. And i even have large pores on my face. My skin is very sensitive.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatosurgeon 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi . greetings. Probably you need a short course of oral retinoids under counseling and prescription and maintenance with topical retinoids. This will tackle both oiliness and pimples. See a dermatologist near you or send in your details on private chat and I ll try and refer you to someone I may know in your city . hope this helps. Warm regards, Dr Govind S Mittal.