Pimples and holes

Pimples on face since past 6 years.. Even after medication results r not satisfactory. There are tiny holes on my skin with lots of blackheads. My skin gets tanned very easily. It is oily too.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimples and holes

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Those holes are due scarring...treatment of acne scarring is a multistep procedure. First,examination of is necessary to classify the subtypes of scarring that are present. Then, the patient´s primary concerns are elicited, and the patient is offered a menu of procedures that may address the various components of the scarring can be removed by using chemical and mechanical peeling and also by laser treatment...The tanning would most likely be due to increased exposure to sunlight. But you must also consider that there are several skin diseases which can pigmentation on the face. Also the use of steroid creams also can cause pigmentation over the face. Hence it best you consult a dermatologist. For now use a sunscreen like suncote gel morning and afternoon. And a face wash like ahaglow-s or spongysal face wash for oily skin. Wash your face regularly at least 2-3 times per day