Pimples and holes
I have some pimples and small holes in my face.. What should I do for that.. Any good medicine for that...
88 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 18 yrs exp Bangalore
Chemical peels are going to take care of your problems.  Visit the dermatologist nearby for proper management.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?