Pimples and hair-loss

I have been getting pimples on my forehead a lot lately. i don't remember since when. i tried aloe vera gel instead of decreasing the number of pimples i started getting more.i don't remember when was the last time i had a clear face. Also My hair volume is shrinking and when i tie my hear i can see my scalp. it's more in the front part.i consulted a homeopathic doctor he gave me medicine but it didn't work at all

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimples and hair-loss

Dr. Srinivas C Bangalore | Dermatologist
At this age pimples are very much common. You need to get a consultation for grading of acne. Hair loss could be due to hormonal changes. Wash your face with salicylic acid cleansing gel and then start applying Benzoyl peroxide gel at bedtime. You may also need oral medication if the condition is severe . For Hair growth clear dandruff if any , nourish yourself well and use Minoxidil soln at bedtime.