Pimples and dark marks
Hi. I am getting pimples (atleast one in a week) and these pimples dry up and leave dark marks on face. And also I have blackheads. How do I come over it. Someone please suggest me

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Looks like you have acne persisting into your adulthood which is becoming more and more common now-a-days. You need to wash your face two to three times daily, preferably with a salicylic acid based face wash. Use a non comedogenic moisturiser and gel based sunscreen . you may require certain creams for maintenance of anti acne treatment and also some creams to lighten the spots. Please see a qualified dermatologist near you for prescription of the same. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard.