Pimples and acne
Im having pimples on face i used acnay gel and ance star soap but there is no result so please suggest me to prevent my pimples.having more pimples of fore head and little bit on cheeks,nose,chin

Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne.. Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription.
Acne vulgaris, only acnestar is not going to help u, better consult me online for better management. Dont use any cosmetics on your face