Pimples & scars
Hii... I am Aman am 17 year's old now a days I'm suffering from lot's of pimples marks on my face & it's fell embarrassed I was taking healthy diet and drink daily lot's of water what should I do for to remove pimple & it's marks.

Dr. Rasya Dixit
Hi You seem to be having acne which is common at your age. However the size of the acne as well as the scars I would strongly recommend that you meet a dermatologist so they can advise you on the best treatment plan. This is especially necessary to prevent further scarring which can become permanent. In the meantime please use a salicylic acid face wash and pay attention to your diet and exercise regularly