Pimples, acne on cheeks

Hi, I am 20 years old and I have pimples mostly recurring only on right cheek and rarely on the left cheek and eyebrow area. Mostly they'll be small white coloured(pus kind of) and sometimes I get redness which slowly transforms into a big pimple (white, again) and will be hurting. And the pimples also leave a mark which take a really really long time to fade. I also sometimes get acne. I have been having this problem since I was 13. It was just on nose at that time and now on cheeks. I use no cosmetics and use only home made packs consisting of sandal, multani mitti, haldi, saffron. And I have tried every possible home remedy. Hoping to get a solution. Thank you in anticipation.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. These problems can be wuite frustrating. You need to make diet changes. You need to avoid having heavy meals and avoid oily and spicy foods. Have smaller and frequent meals. Drink lots pf water. Keeping the skin well hydrated is a very important thing to do while dealing with such problems. Use a soap called perobar 2.5% or Acnil soap to wash your face thrice a day. You can apply clindamycin phostphate gel in the night. Keep for 15 minutes and then wash it off by that soap. Consult a dermatologist in person if the issue still persists. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Neha Awasthi
Ayurvedic Endocrinologist & Internal Medicine Specialist 2 yrs exp Delhi
Apply your home made face pack. Drink plenty of water, avoid sour items, fried ,spicy ,junk and stale food. Take tab manjishtathadi ghan, tab neem and tab panchtikta guggul 1bd with water. Apply rose water and aloe vera gel on your face.