Pimples, Acne
Iam really upset with pimples on my face.. Pimples are reduced now but they left the pores..Please can you suggest me the treatment
17 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Yes, certainly, you'll require procedures like chemical peels/micro derm abrasion/ fractional laser or micro needling rf depending upon the type and depth and extent of pores and scars. You'll also need supportive treatment with creams. Please see a qualified dermatologist. Let me know if u need any further assistance in this regard. Take care.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.