Pimples acne
Hi doctor. Good to talk to you.I am using betnovate c for curing my pimples and acne.and using fair and handsome. Is it useful? Or provide some suitable tips.plzzz

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Please find a nice dustbin and throw that tube of betnovate c ... It will only worsen your acne in long run and in few weeks you'll have face full of acne. Please see a dermatologist. Cosmetic creams like Fair and handsome may have harmful substances not advisable for long term treatment. Therefore be careful before you use them for more than two or three weeks. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal.