Pimples acne
Hey there, I am having many pimples on face for very long time but it's not cause of age or hormonal changes. I have tried almost every creme and facewash but got no result.please suggest a way to cure?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatosurgeon 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Greetings. It's important to understand that acne is a chronic problem and you need to maintain adequate skin care. You'll probably need oral antibiotics for a short duration or oral retinoids to control your symptoms. See a qualified dermatologist or send in your queries/ pictures on follow to private chat. Warm regards, Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.