Pimples, Acne & Marks

I have attached the photos of my face I am really fedup of this marks and pimples. Please suggest me what to do. Right now me applying Rose beauty Sidha Tail - Santulan. It has started from December before that I had a good face. Please suggest I have to shave every alternate day and even I smoke 7 to 8 ciggrates. Please let me know what diet I have to follow to things turn better and also if I can meet some good doctor.

Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Dermatologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Stop applying everything on face. Use a mild baby soap on face. Splash water 3 to 4 times pat gently. Do not break pimples. Avoid junk and spicy food. Have veggies. Acne in all its stages has a solution.We can do a face analysis with Janus face analysis, which is a state of art system at our clinic. That will help to decide the further line of treatment. Take care. Stay healthy. Regards, Dr. Jolly Shah DNB Dermatology, Mumbai.