Pimple spots problem

Hello doctor.. I am having pimple spots( dark colour patch? over my forehead from last 2years.. And some over my face..please tell me how to remove that?? What is the procedure??how much cost will be involved? And how much time it will take? Thankyou...

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimple spots problem

Hi. Greetings. Pimples may often leave spots especially if not treated or if we burst pimples or pick them. You'll need skin lightening creams for a specified duration to reduce the marks , and this could also be dealt with chemical peeling. Also you must use a sunscreen to prevent darkening of the spots. For scars, creams may not work n you may need procedures like microneedling, microneedling rf, fractional lasers, prp or subscision or a combination of these. Send in your pictures if you need further assistance on follow up messaging. Or see a dermatologist near you and discuss the same with him. Hope this helps. Warm regards.