Pimple scar

Normally I had very clear skin til 23. But now due to workpressure, improper food routine, & usage of new market products I'm filled with acne specially on right cheeks. It would be grateful if u suggest some effective ointment/home remedy for removal of my acne & scar. & tel me reason y I get on my nose it luks bad.

Dr. C.R.V.Narasimhalu
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Chennai

Use peroduo gel along with the following medicine

Hey ,first you should manage stress , have healthy nutritious food items ,avoid dust ,dirt and dont experiment with new products. Once acne appears let it fade on its own ,don't touch repeatedly or puncture it . wash face twice daily and apply oil controlling creams if your face is oily because oilyness can cause pimples . Dermadew soap is useful
Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai
Firstly, my suggestion is to modify your lifestyle asap. That is the one thing that people tend to procrastinate under the belief that medications will solely help. Unfortunately for the acne medicines to work your body needs to be healthy. You will then see how your skin benefits from it. And secondly, there is no one such creams that work for acne. It's always cocktail of medicines which the doctor decides to give after examining the patient. Acne treatment is a process... it takes time and effort to visit a dermatologist. So, yes you need to visit a dermatologist. Hope this helps.