Pimple scar marks face

Hi I m 16 and I have too many pimples on face and marks too.. and even also on neck and one of the major is on my nose which not going from approximately 1 year ....when pimples come on my face it goes with a black mark behind it pls suggest.... what I do any prevention ..remedy and also my face is dull not energetic what I do for glowing my face pls pls suggest...any moisturiser cream face wash which hold good for me
views-icons 50 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimple scar marks face

Hi there,well what you have on your face is called acne or pimples..it's quite common to have in this age..acne leaves behind 2 devastating effects when they come and go...post inflammatory pigmentation I.e marks and secondly scars i.e guide ugly pits and holes.treatment wlould be to first treat the pimples from occurring with various treatment available from ointments to creams to antibiotics wihich will be prescribed by your dermatologist.it wlould take around 3 to 4 months to help you get ride of pimples and Pigmentation .scar reduction treatment have to be done latter.remember there is no single curative treatment for Acne .it is always clearance followed by maintenance.