Pimple related issue
I have a very small area on the right side of my face where I tend to get pimples . I have combination skin. I have applied two types of ointments, the pimple gets smaller but after a few days another pimple grows from that area. Kindly suggest something.

Hello ,pimples are normal at this age due to harmonal variation , wash face twice daily , Use a mild soap and lukewarm water.don't apply too many ointments ,some ointments are allergic to skin , you cannot identify which one is ... Don't puncture pimples ,don't touch them repeatedly , Consult dermatologist for applicants.