Pimple problems
I have small pimples on my face with some whiteheads and blackheads problems.My face also get redness frequently. I also get acne sometimes on my face.

Dr. Divyasri
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Pimples r due ur age related harmonal changes. Ayurveda states it is due to predominance of pitta during d youth phase of life. U need to make lifestyle variations for that. U also need to confirm if u hav dandruff because that Wil worsen d situation nd add on to more rashes on face and neck
Dr. Harisha N L

Hi Treatment of acne vulgaris should be directed toward the known pathogenic factors, including follicular hyperproliferation, excess sebum, P acnes, and inflammation. The most appropriate treatment is based on the grade and severity of the acne. The following medications are used in the treatment of propionibacterium acne vulgaris: Retinoid-like agents Antibiotics Selective aldosterone antagonist Acne products When a topical or systemic antibiotic is used, it should be used in conjunction with benzoyl peroxide or topical retinoid to reduce the emergence of resistance Diet therapy, such as a low-glycemic diet and avoidance of “junk foods,” has been suggested as a nonpharmacologic measure to manage acne vulgaris Procedural treatments for acne vulgaris include the following Manual extraction of comedones Intralesional steroid injections Superficial peels that use glycolic or salicylic acid consult dermatologist they will do the needful