I also have facing pimple probleme sing 2,3 year and there are many dark spot in my chicks then wht i do pls suggest
33 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Pune
Hi For best possible care of your skin please visit a qualified dermatologist for pimples and dark spots treatment. Be patient when you are undergoing treatment and do not expect immediate results. Do not use OTC or advertised products on your face without medical advise. Do not pick at your pimples and stat away from junk food. Take care Best regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.