Hi. Greetings. The following would help you :
1. Daily use of sunscreen - aquagel based- in day time of SPF 30 applied half hour before sun exposure/leaving home. You couls also use a pure physical sunscreen if you work in a dusty area.
2. Daily bed time use of retinoid cream
3. salicylic acid based face wash.
4. Evaluation by a qualified dermatologist .
5. Kindly read my blog on daily skin care on Practo health feed.
6. Daily fitness work out and loads of fruits and veggies will help loads in improving your skin.
Hope this helps.
Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal, excel care hospital, Bangalore.