Pimple problem
How to remove the spot of pimple? How to change my skin type?? I mean oily to normal??please give me an advise
32 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Suman Polavarapu
Aesthetic Medicine 14 yrs exp Hyderabad
Skin type should be careful analysed by a dermatologist. Depending on it ,face wash and creams can be prescribed to bring it back to normal skin. Again treatment of pimples depends on its stage of presentation, i would suggest u to see a good dermatologist/cosmetologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?