Pimple or wound
Hello Doctor. I have a small pimple or wound below my penis on testicals. Its top is red in colour. It usually appears around my penis. It have come 4 to 5 times around my penis in different places. I'm confused why is it appearing. It is painful and looks like pimple. It comes and goes usually. the problem is there from more then 6 months. When that wound goes. It leaves a white skin colour dot. Please help me to understand what is the problem I'm going through. Thank you.

Maybe it is folliculitis.... need to see it to identify it. Personal hygiene needs to be maintained. Cotton underwear and regular washing of private parts.