Pimple on lips corner
I have a pimple on the left corner of my lips from a month time. It always get yellow and then I pull out the wastage but again its getting yellow in next two days, its been a month now. Its not getting dry, what to do??

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I hope you are not in too much pain. I didnt quite understand your query. Is it at the angle of the mouth? Could be angukar cheilitis. You should have attached a photo so that we could have got a even better idea. It could have got infected also. Kindly apply a vaseline petroleum jelly for bow and consult a dermatologist for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kunar jain.
Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 34 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no
Dr. Hrishikesh Bhujbal
Homeopath 10 yrs exp Pune
Hello, your data seems incomplete to diagnose d problem.. So it will be better if u can visit nearest dermatologist or Homeopath for cure of ur problem. Tc get well soon. Regards Dr Hrishikesh Bhujbal