Pimple on face
I am from odisha(bbsr)I have pimple problem from last 2 year.now its black mark and pimple no gradually increased day by day.now i hav oily skin.i use herbal gel .plz give som suggestion for recover from that

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Sorry the information you have provided is very insufficient. Have you used any medications? Why haven't you attached a picture of the pimples so that we can have a better idea? Consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore.