Mangoes dont really increase pimples / in general avoid eating more than one or two a day.
Acne is a chronic problem. You may need a few medications for many months - as maintenance and lifestyle changes for long term improvement.
The following would help you :
1. Daily use of gel based sunscreen in day time of SPF 30 applied half hour before sun exposure to prevent darkening of spots.
2. Daily bed time use of retinoid cream will reduce acne and oiliness
3. Antibiotic agents short course- prescribed by dermatologist for controlling out bursts .salicylic acid based or benzoyl peroxide based face wash for oily skin.
4. Evaluation by dermatologist for any other trigger or need for oral retinoids - this will indeed help but should be taken only if necessary and under strict blood test monitoring. Also salicylic acid Peel is a good option
5. Procedures like microneedling rf, fractional lasers or just microneedling for scars are helpful and necessary. Chemical peels for acne and spots.
Using an anti fungal shampoo will be of great help in reducing dandruff and also pimples on forehead
6. Kindly read my blog on daily skin care on Practo health feed.
MOST important - Daily fitness work out and loads of fruits and veggies will help loads in improving your skin. PLEASE get evaluated and treated adequately if you have PCOS and if thats adding to your problem of acne.
You may send further queries/ pics of lesions on private follow up chat.
Hope this helps.
Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal,
Excel Care Hospital, Bangalore.