Pimple near privates
I had a pimple about 2 cm above my dick three times... Now it has occurred again in the same place... And hurts alot when I touch... Why is it happening?  Is there something wrong? Should I be concerned?  Or is just normal?
56 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

hello there. looks like infection of the hair follicles. consult a dermatologist for further evaluation and management. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.