Pimples on private parts

I m having some pimple or acne like things on my testicles and around penis in some area..having rashes on the inner side of thighs.
views-icons 64 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. Coming to a exact diagnosis without examining is difficult. Are you sexually active? Consult a dermatologist for further help. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?