Pimple marks

I have pimple marks on my skin.do you have any home remedies or should i use some medication as i frequently get pimples whose marks last forever on my skin.what should i do?

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimple marks

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Scars can involve textural change in the superficial and deep skin layers, and can also be associated with erythema(redness), and less often pigmentary change. In general, treatment of acne scarring is a multistep procedure. First,examination of the scar is necessary to classify the subtypes of scarring that are present. Then, the patient´s primary concerns are elicited, and based on that patient is offered a menu of procedures that may address the various components of the scarring process...it can be removed by using chemical and mechanical peeling and also by laser treatment...consult good dermatologist they will examine and explain in detail Regards