Pimple in the eye
I have developed a pimple/boil on the inside of the lower lid of the eye. It has become painful. What do I do?

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello Your symptoms are suggestive of hordeolum externum 1. Hot fomentation B. Local antibiotic ointment application C. Antibiotic tablet Maintain lid hygiene It will resolve within a week
Hello there..... hold the warm compress over the affected eye for five to 10 minutes, repeat this three or four times a day until the infection clears up or releases some pus... The warmth of the compress will encourage to release any pus, which will drain away.... Consult ophthalmologist for further evaluation and treatment....