Pimple,Hair loss graying

My skin is very uneven tone with pimples, specially T zone of face Area. Even I m worried about dark circles around eyes. Hair are very thin no bounce & graying. The hair fall is too much My diet N working schedule is proper Please me some solutions for this problem

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimple,Hair loss graying

Skin care needs to be customized based on the presenting complaints. There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions and commitment on part of the patient. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. All these issues may have a common cause and treating that will help.
A good skin care regimen comprises 4 steps - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and sun block. Based on your skin type, a dermatologist will recommend you appropriate products.
Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.