Pimple burn problem

Hi doc, i rarely get pimple on my face i have dry and sensitive skin,even if it does its just one that vanishes in 4-5 days.. 10 days back i got a pimple with puss on my cheek, i tried ice, aloevera, bengel gel, garnier pimple pen, tretinoin for 1 night nothing seemed to work. I tried white toothpaste yesterday night just for 1n half hours and today morning i was left with a shrunk pimple and huge reddish dark brown spot. Plz help me i think its burned in that area.. Wat to do? I work in the entertainment field n this worries me.. I need to get rid of the spot asap.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimple burn problem

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there we u Bertrand your problem and your condition But you need to understand one and very common thing you should nit disturb am acne.while it.is at its peak stage and you should leave it for itself admit would regress on.itself. But here in this case you have given it a whole a lot of trouble than you should. To your help kindly consult a dermatologist. Thank you