Pimbles on skin of testis
I hav found pimbles on my skin of testis. What do i want to do to prevent this. I dont found any pain from here. By breaking this pimbles a white coloured very thick fluid is coming out. I wanna know that is this any problem to my future or not?
259 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gopal Singh Rajpurohit
Breast Surgery 6 yrs exp Ahmedabad
this is called scrotal sebaceous cyst. don't rupture them.  if very few in no. then nothing to worry about.surgical excision is treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.