Pilonidal sinus
The problem is called pilonidal sinus. I have had it before. The infection has occurred again. Need to know what medicines should I take to dry up the pus and blood except shaving the excess hair.
44 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well if it's pilonidal sinus then definitely you have to get operated for that ..shaving the hairs and all won't help you out .you will need alternative day dressings's better you consult a gen surgeon ....wishing you speedy recovery...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.