Pilonidal sinus

Some pus discharges from some small openings on my back. I consulted a local GP .He told it might be pilonidal sinus and surgery is the only treatment. Please help
views-icons 51 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello yes the doctor is absolutely right you need to undergo a surgery ie removal of the sinus consult surgeon for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?