Pilonidal sinus
I had an operation for pilonidal sinus last year . The Lump was removed successfully but the wound never recover, continuously some bleeding after 20-30 days. now 1 year has been passed and i'm little bit afraid from recurrence of Pilonodal Sinus. I'm in doubt about its recurrence. My Doctor said it is not recurrence and i have concerned with other 2-3 doctors and they said it is recurrence. What should i do now. can you plz suggest me some medicine for that ?

Hello.. Well the wound can be cured ..it's not that it has to remain as it is...you need to go for regular dressing....and about the recurrence...its not necessary that it will never recur..do not worry about the recurrence now...just go for follow up with surgeon..thank you