Pilonidal Sinus
I am suffering from Pilonidal Sinus. Some pus and hairs keep coming out of it everyday. Sometimes, a large amount of pus discharge occurs. I want to ask that if I should go for surgery or not. Secondly, which type of surgery should be preferred i.e. open wound or Limberg flap.

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
General Physician 23 yrs exp Kolkata

You case study your problem this problem Solav the consult homeo doctor practo.

Hello.. Well yes pilonidal sinus should be operated...we cannot plan to reduce it only by medicines...it's better you consult a gen surgeon and get it examined and then decide which type of surgery you should undergo....you also need repetitive dressings...please consult a gen surgeon..thank you