Pilonidal sinus
I am suffering from pilonidal sinus from 10-15 days. I have referred to a surgeon who have prescribed me a surgery. My exams are nearby and I do not want to undergo operation. Is there any alternative way of treatment. Please let me know. I am currently having some antibiotics for it by prescription of doctor.

Hello I understand your concerns We have many good homeopathic medicines for pilonidal sinus to treat it completely from the root itself without any sideffects that are part of conventional medicines Please contact me directly or ask me at dramisha.com Online consultation and medicines at your doorstep also available nationally and internationally Warm regards Dr Amisha's Homeopathic and Diet Clinic 09819      055014.

+156
Chat with a doctor
Hii,You can take Homoeopathic treatment for varicose veins.
You can take direct paid online consultation with me for further treatment guidance and cure .Medicines will reach you via courier services.
It needs to be operated for a permanent cure. Complete the course of antibiotics and pain killers if required till you are done with exams