Piles without bleeding.
Actually I am suffering from Piles without bleeding. I have immense pain and itching . I am a mother and have a newly born baby.So should I take Daflon 500mg because I feed my baby with my milk. Please reply me fast, I am waiting...

Hello, I went through your query, yes daflon is given in acute and recurrent hemmoriods, it can be taken while you are breast feeding, there are no data showing the excretion of this drug in milk. If you are taking this medicine after doctor prescription please continue, if not please consult your doctor.