Piles Treatment
I dont know the problem. i think it was the piles. I need to know the piles or not .i posted one image please inform

It is piles (hemorrhoids )Use topical treatments.  Soak regularly in a warm bath or sitz bath.Soak your anal area in plain warm water 10 to 15 minutes two to three times a day. A sitz bath fits over the toilet. You can get one at most drugstores. Keep the anal area clean.  Apply cold. Apply ice packs or cold compresses on your anus to relieve swelling. Surgery is the ultimate treatment of choice ,consult general surgeon once.