Piles (since June 2016)
I'm really scared. Around 5 years back, once I saw blood in my motions. I immediately checked the doctor and within a week, I was perfect. Then 2 yrs later same happened again, checked the doctor, was fine in a week again. After 3 yrs...it happened this June... Wherein I became a bit ignorant about it. In July for a week... I was okay...So I thought, its gone... But again happened after a week... From Monday on... it's paining terribly. There is a small lump outside the anus opening as well...I guess inside it is near the opening of the anus... At motions for a few hours, I'm even unable to sit... What stage of Piles is it? What is the cure? Will I've to undergo any surgery? Please help!!

Hello there. I can understand your concern. first of all having foods which are processed and do not have fiber in it is one big culprit for such things. i would suggest you start taking care of your diet. kindly have lots of fiber rich fruits and vegetables. avoid oily and spicy foods. that is also a big factor. you need to drink lots of water. have radish one daily. sit in a tub of warm water for sometime. you can add some detail to it. it is called sitz bath. consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. if you do not want it to recur , then you will have to be really careful with your diet. do not have too much non-veg foods. best regards, Dr. ANil kumar jain.
Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
Homoeopath 23 yrs exp Kolkata

Adel2 (Germany) Some water before meal 21 drops one year.
Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 5 yrs exp Hyderabad

consult a general surgeon. Surgery is advised as per stage of piles. Mean while take lot of fibre food like fruits,vegetables,oats,museli etc. Sitz bath is also advisable.
Dr. Sanjay Erande
Ayurveda 12 yrs exp Pune

Physical examination is necessary. .....It may be piles in 2nd stage. ..so just first consult a ayurvedic physician in your city. ....actually there are two many do's & don't in diet and lifestyle for piles. ..If you doesn't handle it properly it gets relapse. ....proper digestion is important part. ....so take ayurvedic medicines for such problems
Dr. Arun R

Hi, for all the questions it is required to examine the swelling in the anus. Then only the stage, size all can be informed. So please see a surgeon