Piles problem solution

She is suffering from piles problem. Who's doctor concerned? She feel very shy for consulting doctor is there any female doctor belongs to piles if details have please give
views-icons 269 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
i Hi  Consult general surgeon( regarding female surgeon in your locality app would help you..) for evaluation of degree or severity ... You might have to undergo surgery for the same ... Till then you can have fibre rich diet , laxatives and excess of water... Local anaesthetic cream for topical application...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?