Piles problem
I have severe pain passing motion. It is there for the last 3 weeks and I am not able to go to work also. I consulted a doctor at my native and he suggested surgery. Please suggest a remedy or what should I do?
87 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
hey, depending on degree of piles requires surgery, for time being ,you can use stool softener, local anesthetic, but need to undergo surgery take soft food items
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.