Piles Problem
I am facing Symptoms of Piles. My Anes pains a lot if I seat also.. And I am facing bleeding issue in a heavy amount in my stool. Any medicine which can help me out atleast for a time being also would be very much helpful.

Dr. Deepak Gabhale
General Physician 2 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello.... Your problem needs urgent medical attention over the counter treatment can worsen outcome... For time being Take sitz Bath:- take a tub put luke warm water in it add pinch of potassium permanganate powder repeat it 4-5 times. Before defecating apply Smuth Gel 5min prior. Use pilex cream post emtying bowel Visit Physician for examination and proper care asap